Out on the server… beyond Flex and AIR… even beyond LiveCycle Data Services… is Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite. Adobe is winning major customers with this enterprise platform and is getting ready to launch the public beta of LiveCycle 8.2 (officially named “LiveCycle ES Update 1″).
I’ve created a 10 minute video (ok.. well… 14 minutes) that provides an introduction to LiveCycle ES for developers that are interested in what Adobe can do on the “back-end”. This is a good starting point to get your head around the concepts before diving into the tons of information at the LiveCycle home page and the LiveCycle developer home page.
- Full-resolution streaming video (best option)
- Near-full-resolution streaming video (blip.tv)
- Download m4v (sized for iPod/iPhone/iTouch)
- YouTube: part1 part2
Where to learn more:
- Marcel Boucher blog post “Implementing SOA Principles in LiveCycle ES” is my recommended next step.
- My other LiveCycle-related posts
- LiveCycle Developer Home Page
- Very high-level 2-page summary document
- System Requirements
- Technical Whitepaper
- Financial Services Demo
- Government Demo
- Manufactoring Demo
- Life Sciences Demo
- Customer Stories
About the Author (Author Profile)Greg is an Adobe Creative Cloud Evangelist based in Tampa, Florida
Links to this Post
- Enterprise use of PDF growing « Greg Wilson’s Ramblings | January 23, 2009